PLAYING SATURDAY MAY 9
It is time for a cinematic selfie! The smiles of handsome Nivin and cutie Manjima will be screened on Theatres on Friday, along with some others.
With an out-of-box presentation, the film will be a sweet treat for all the fun-loving people. Check out the five things about the movie which makes it a must watch
1. Nivin’s selfie: Pick out for the selfies of any charming prince of Mollywood and Nivin Pauly is someone you just can’t leave out. It seems after the success of ‘Mili’, Nivin is all ready to click this selfie wonderfully. From villain to hero, Nivin has played his part well so far. Let’s wait and see how he will fare in this one.
2. Manjima’s selfie: Manjima Mohan, who made her mark in Malayalam as a child artist, is all set to pose with Nivin Pauly in this movie. Manjima is the daughter of veteran cinematographer Vipin Mohan and has won state award for best child artist in ‘Madhuranombarakkattu’. She has made notable appearances in movies like ‘Priyam’.
3. Vineeth’s selfie: A touch of innocence, superior craftsmanship and a smile that lingers in your mind. That is Vineeth Srinivasan for you. His stories are simple and will remain fresh in your memories, always. And then, there is his crush for the ‘girl in a pardah.’
4. The selfie songs: Shaan Rahman has done the music for this movie. And, if the trailer is anything to go by, they are very peppy and nice.
5. The selfie story: It seems that the plot of this selfie is different. The lead character played by Nivin Pauly is someone who has a series of papers to clear to get his degree. His dream is to make a film and plans to meet Tamil movie director Gautham Menon and then later superstar Ajith to fulfill his dream. His best friend (Aju Varghese) suggests the idea of a short film and they together decided the story of the movie to be a copy of Korean movie. Soon they head to Chennai. And the selfie journey continues…