For information on our daily scheduled show times, please call: 613-730-3403
For all other inquiries, please call our office: 613-730-6552. We arrive at the office an hour before the first showtime.
We open our doors everyday a half an hour before the first showtime.
To book the Mayfair Theatre for your own film premiere, private screening, music event, book launch, wedding, conference or any other general inquires (including suggestions), please email Lee Demarbre: email@example.com
For information about advertising at our theatre or on our website, promotional cross-over’s, or any other general inquiries, please contact Josh Stafford: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us in the real world here:
1074 Bank St
Ottawa, ON, Canada
ADVERTISE WITH US
Advertise with the Mayfair:
- Online on our website (monthly visits: ~40,000+), on our newsletter, or on our weekly podcast!
- As part of the slide-show, or a 30 second video before screenings!
For four weeks of advertising on our big screen, website or newsletter:
We charge $200 + HST for a big screen slide-show, website or newsletter advertisement, and $400 + HST for a 30 second big screen video.
We need the advertisement at least 48 hours before the first day posting to the website or screen. The newsletter is put together and e-mailed to members on Monday’s.
HDTV- 1920×1080 square pixels
Mov or Mp4
Audio normalized to -0.5db
The video can either be delivered as a physical copy, or we can download it off a site such as Dropbox or Vimeo.
A 1920 x 1080 .jpg or .gif image
WEBSITE OR NEWSLETTER AD:
The website or newsletter ad is needed in a .jpeg or .gif format (280 pixels wide by 90 pixels high for website, newsletter is flexible)
We also offer advertising opportunities via our weekly podcast.
For any other questions or further information, please contact Josh Stafford: email@example.com.
CORPORATE AND PRIVATE RENTALS
Whether you’re a private or public sector organization, a school, community or church group, or a private citizen, you can host an event at the Mayfair. The theatre is available for:
- Private screenings of films from our current schedule, or films of your choosing (subject to the films availability)
- A screening of your independent film or film festival
- Video launches
- Live music, theatre and stand-up comedy
- Graduation ceremonies, parties – and even weddings!
- Corporate functions, meetings, AGMs, retreats, workshops and conventions
- Product launches
For corporate and private rentals alike, we offer:
- State-of-the-art sound and digital presentation technology
- One of Ottawa’s largest screens for dynamic, impactful presentations
- Comfortable seating, with ample leg room, for groups of up to 325
- Perfect sight lines from every seat in the house
- Classic cinema refreshments, numerous nearby dining options, and the ability to host the caterer of your choice
- A one-of-a-kind atmosphere in a heritage landmark
Corporate clients: why not conclude your meeting with a private screening? Turn the Mayfair into your personal screening room and treat your clients, employees or colleagues to a current or classic film!
(Image: Anne-Marie Bouchard)
The Mayfair offers:
- 325 seats
- 35mm projection with DTS and Dolby Digital sound
- Video projection: DCP, DVD, VHS, DVCAM, MiniDV, Betacam SP or Blu-ray
- A fully stocked candy and refreshment bar
- Room for merch tables
- A stage suitable for theatrical or musical performances, lectures, speaking engagements and more.
Contact us to book your event today!